I haven't been on in a long time, so here are a couple new recipes for you to try out!
CREAMY CHICKEN AND ROTINI PRIMAVERA
Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 pound dry rotini
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast - cubed
1 pound frozen vegetable mix - thawed
4 ounces Neufchatel cheese (reduced fat cream cheese)
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1/2 cup milk
Cook rotini per package directions to desired doneness. Drain well and keep warm. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken cubes and cook until no longer pink. Combine cream cheese, dressing and milk and whisk until smooth. Add thawed frozen vegetables to chicken along with sauce mixture. Stir well and heat through - about 5 minutes. Serve.
Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 20 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
20 ounces lean ground turkey
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon each dried basil and oregano
1 teaspoon salt pepper to taste
16 dinner rolls or slider rolls
Honey Dijon Mayo:
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon honey dijon mustard
Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well. Shape turkey into 16 small patties. Place patties on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 - 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out. Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended. Place on rolls and top with Honey Dijon Mayo.
2 boxes Kraft Velveeta macaroni (shell noodles and cheese)
1 lb ground beef
pack of taco seasoning
1 can corn
sour cream- to taste
- Brown the ground beef and add the taco seasoning. Add the corn.
- Make noodles as box says and then add 2 table spoon of sour cream to make it creamy.
- Take casserole dish and put 1 layer of the mac and cheese down and then 1 layer of beef mixture and then another layer of mac and cheese on top of that.
- Top with shredded cheese and melt in oven at 350.
- Add fritos on top and put back in the oven for few minutes just to heat the fritos.
- You can top the casserole with sour cream if you'd like!
courtesy of Karra
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion, diced
1 T. chili powder
1 T. cumin
2 t. garlic powder
1 t. salt
1/2 lb. elbow macaroni Use rice pasta for a gluten-free meal!
1 1/2 c. beef stock or broth
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 14.5 oz. can crushed tomatoes
2 c. frozen corn
1 c. shredded cheese
2 cups frozen greens beans
1. Brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Stir in seasonings.
2. Add noodles, stock, tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes to the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low. Cover skillet and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 15 – 20 minutes.
3. Stir in corn until heated through. Top with cheese and serve.
4. Cook green beans as indicated by package instructions.
5. Serve Taco-roni with Green Beans.
courtesy of Kat
3 years ago